A final attempt to outlining the importance of education in any society is trying to state the truth. In fact it is not just a key but also the bedrock of an entire nation. We can examine the impacts of education in the subsequent paragraphs below.
To start with, if the whole citizen of a country are educated the development gets hastened up because virtually everyone knows his or her rights and duties and also know the legal implication of negligence. For example if citizens are educated bribery and corruption which ruins a nation faster than imagined would be a thing of the past.
If a country is blessed with educated citizens, it will not be difficult to elect a good leader also an educated leader feels the pulse of the people when making critical decisions. It is illiteracy in whatever form that makes a leader nonchalant about the people’s mind towards his administration.
TOP REASONS THAT SHOW THE IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION
*Education provides the stability of life, which is something that no one can take away from you. By being well educated and holding a college degree, you can increase the chances of better career opportunities and open new doors for yourself. A good education often leads to a well-paid job, as well as providing you with the skills you need to get there.
*In order for the whole world to truly become equal, it needs to start with education. If everyone had the same educational opportunities, then the gap between social classes would be reduced. Everyone has an equal opportunity to work in high-paying jobs-not just those already wealthy.
* The importance of education is obvious when it comes to self-reliance. If we are our education, then it’s something that belongs to us, only to us, so that we rely on no one else than ourselves. It allows you not only to be financially independent, but also to make your own choices.
*If you can dream about it, you can achieve it. Education is the most powerful weapon you can have, and with it you can make all your dreams come true. Of course there are certain exceptions, depending on your goals, but general education will take you as far as you are willing to go.
* Education is needed not only at the individual level, but also at the global level, because it is something that keeps our world safe and makes it a more peaceful place. Education often teaches people the difference between right and wrong and can help people stay away from dangerous situations.
* Being confident is a major part of success in life. What better way to gain this confidence than education? Your level of education is often seen as a way to prove your knowledge, and it can give you the confidence to express your opinion and speak your mind.
* In today’s society, access to education is considered an important part of being accepted by those around you. Having an education is considered to make you a useful part of society and can make you feel like a contributing member.
* An educated society is essential for economic growth. We need people to constantly learn and research to keep innovating. Countries with higher literacy rates also tend to have better economic conditions. More employment opportunities are provided by the more educated population.
* Education can protect you more than you know, not only at the financial level, but it can help prevent you from being exploited, knowing how to read and write, such as knowing not to sign any false documents.
The country is becoming modernize, education is now a necessity, Therefore the country needs to put in more resources to the education system and make it more affordable.