The Japanese Government announced MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 in all Countries Now. The Monbukagakusho MEXT Scholarship will Provide 9,500 Scholarships to Undertake Undergraduate, Master, Training/ Ph.D./Doctoral Degree from Japanese Universities. MEXT Scholarship is a Famous Largest Scholarship Program by the Japanese Government. The Japanese Government will cover all the expenses during the scholarship period.
The Good News is that Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory for the MEXT Japan Scholarship. You will Study in Japan without IELTS/TOEFL. All-Academic fields and Majors are available to Study. The Applicants will Study at any of the Japanese university. Last Year 9,423 international students receive the MEXT Government Funded Scholarship.
The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is open to all the participants from Asia, Pacific, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa who have diplomatic relations with Japan. All the Japanese Universities are participating in the MEXT Scholarship and all Fields of Study Available in Japanese Universities.
Details about MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: OPEN NOW (But Deadline is Different for Each Country)
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship 2022
- Undergraduate: 4-5 Years
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- PhD: 3-4 Years
Fields of Study
As Stated above the Japanese government offers all types of Study Options available in all Japanese Universities from Social Science to Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts, Humanities Etc. There are No Academic Fields Restrictions.
The MEXT Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study in Japan For Free. All the Expenses will be covered by the Japanese Government.
- Allowances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance (2022 Rate)
- Education Fees: Fees for the Entrance Examination, Tuition Fee at Universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Travelling Expenses: Transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your Round Airfare Travel Expenses from your Country to Japan. The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Accommodations: Residence halls for international students provided by universities.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
- Applicants, in principle, must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of School education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.